Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 55 of 55

Thread: What do your names mean?

  1. #51
    Inactive Member mom4four's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2003
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is pretty self explanatory -I have 4 children!

  2. #52
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The first part of my name is pretty self-explanatory (AGfanatic) and the 91 is because I was born in 1991.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 26, 2006 12:55 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic91 ]</font>

  3. #53
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My name comes from my first two AG dolls.

    Doll number one is an AGT with red hair and brown eyes. My daughter decided I needed a doll of my own and my husband agreed thinking that it might help me remother myself as a a little girl. He was right!

    My second doll was a used Kit doll that was also my first ebay purchase. Since my daughter already had a Kit doll, I named my sweetie, Carly. As the years have gone by and I have acquired Kit clothes and accessories, my doll has acquired a dual personality. We mostly call her Kit now, but her other name lives on in my online name. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member SweetSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's been cool to get to know the story behind everyones' names! Mine's short for Sweet Samantha--I originally used this name, but I thought it was too long and shortened it to Sweet Sam. I choose the name bc Samantha's been the doll of my dreams since I was a girl. I have Felicity and I adore her, but I can't wait to be able to afford Sam. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is easy--I'm Mom to Jillian (and Justin too, but he wouldn't appreciate his name being affiliated with an AG board.) [img]smile.gif[/img] I tend to type my name/username in caps because I have vision problems and it makes it easier for me to see--not because I'm yelling. [img]wink.gif[/img] I've enjoyed reading this thread and learning the history of everyone's name.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •